Monday, September 3, 2012

Older



"Seems that nothing is black and white anymore
Shadows of gray and I feel the weight over my shoulder
It's tough getting older
I always thought that I knew where I'd wanna go
But now I'm here and I find that I'm still getting colder
It's kinda tough getting older.."

- Colbie Caillat

A few of my favourite lines from the song.  A song named Older.  Its for real.  Its tougher.



This song is so soothing, relaxing, lovely, inspiring just like Colbie herself so thought I share it here.  For my future reference as well Boo.  Love the melody and lyrics.  Just found it while listening to my oppa's Winamp playlist on pc.  This awesome track is from Coco album.




Ps: also I want to share the studio Ghibli's awesome movies.  Its fantasy.  Love them.  Nothing hurts.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...