Saturday, September 8, 2012

Cute pt 1

I was searching for ideas on decorating your laptop mm just to take a look nothing serious.  Well I did stick some cute looking delicious 3D stickers on my laptop.  I bought from Daiso and they are super cute and realistic.  I wanted to stick it on my hp but no one agree with me with this one LOL.    Well, so I found this brand, Pony Brown.  I've seen this before but never wanting to know the brand because I thought it was hard to find but yea thank god Alhamdulillah!  And I always like them before (>,<) to look for more I always type 'deco diary' I hope I can own some of these..hmm thinking about those Smashbook from K&Company Smash (but overly expensive, man!).  Its not really the same things but they similar, with book, stickers, journal and all so Imma consider on buying them iAllah.  So I now know Miss Ma, Pony Brown, 

Pony Brown :
The creator of this cute girl is a man, named Mr. Oh!  Yup, he's Korean!  Korean kawaii stuff never fail to impress me..and I always ended up so sad for I can't own them yet.  The hangul itself is cute.  I am so impressed I thought it came from a lady.  Here are some of the product (>,<) and a video of him in err im not sure.


sticker by pony brown
pony brown sticker
alt
pony brown deco stickers
pony brown diary stickers

Source : Cute tape

MissMa :
I found this a long time ago & instantly fall for its cuteness.  They made diaries, stickers, journal and more.  I want them all!



Huu seems I can't copy more photos from them? or am I just lazy?  And I am so inspired by these cute illustration.  The cartoon also simply made hm I think I should work mine out too.  So maybe I can do the same who knows..Aminn.

Source : Missma

Aren't they super cute??  Going to look for more!  And I found this notebook site & cute tape.  They are cool blogs.  Seem interesting.

Ps: Going to TM tonight



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...