Thursday, September 13, 2012

Drama: Panda & Hedgehog

Sigh and another long sigh.  I am not really a drama person, even I super love Kpop or K-music, I just can't build little more interest to Kdrama and this include other countries too haa I guess American drama can be an exception.  So I open a YouTube tab and then saw a title of Loving U by KRY..and so I thought they maybe made a cover of SISTAR's song and I was excited and also it is an OST for this Donghae's drama.  But it turned out I was wrong..its their song hehe a little disappointing here but hey I like this song!  Nice vocals and melody and how sweet they made an OST for other member.  So the sigh part actually is about Donghae being an actor (>,<) with other girl instead of *cough* XD. EunHae shipper is fangirling
Anyway, now I have to put Skip Beat maybe not because I've watched a few eps of the anime version already and Panda & Hedgehog as drama-to-watch list.  T__T  I'm lazy to download mm maybe I'll consider on buying them pirate maybe ;D.  Oh yeah To The Beautiful You drama have started.  Maybe I will watch this one even no SUJU in it super sad but because I had followed many versions already so yea ;D I need to observe and critic.  I love Sulli rather than Horikita Maki as the latter obviously a girl and how come no one in that show seems to notice that -_-'.  Well I know Ashiya herself is a girly girl was she?? but if you want to survive the disguise you better play it well.  Right?!


It is nice isn't?

Yaa I can't stop loving you guys ;(

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...